Omada Works is looking for exceptional guest blogs and posts about SEO and DIY websites. We are currently accepting guest posts from small business owners, SEO strategists, and others with a solid footing in these areas. We especially encourage small business owners to submit guest posts about their experience with creating or running their website.
We prefer that you send a fully written guest post as your submission, but will also consider pitches. Your email should include your post or pitch, any clips or other posts you have written on a similar topic, and your website.
Omada Works will take pitches from first-time writers as well. However, if you have not been previously published, we do require that you submit your full article, not a pitch. Pitches that do not include clips or links will not be considered for the Omada Works blog.
Only high-quality posts will be accepted to Omada Works. Our editors will get back to all submissions and pitches within two weeks. We do not accept or allow concurrent pitches.
Omada Works Guest Post Policy and Writing Requirements
- Your post should be over 500 words long. Make sure you are thoroughly exploring your topic.
- Your post must be original.
- All submitted content should be carefully proofread.
- Include an author bio with your post.
- If you have the appropriate copyright, you may send 1-2 images along with your post. If not, Omada Works editors will supply images.
- Your post should be sent as a Word document.
Guest Post Linking Policy
- You may include one link to your website and social media in your author bio.
- Include other links as necessary to support or illuminate your post. Our editors may use their discretion to add or remove links.
- Do not include affiliate links in your post.
Content Usage Policy for Guest Posters
We do not allow guest posters to republish content submitted to Omada Works. You may post a link to your blog on your own website with the first two paragraphs of your blog to point your work out to readers.
Please share your post on any preferred social media platforms. We’ll be doing the same!
Guest Post Editing Policy
Omada Works reserves the right to edit your guest post. If your post has been accepted, it will likely only require copy editing.
Under certain circumstances, we may give feedback on rejected posts to help you write content that will be accepted as a guest post. Unfortunately, we are not currently able to give feedback for all submissions.
If you would like to submit a guest post, please email catherine (at) groupomada (dot) com. Use the subject line “Omada Works Guest Post Submission” and attach your post. Remember to check the list of requirements above before submitting!